Tidbits from the Ge'ula Department
(or, as I like to call it, "Not Haveil Havalim")
- California has been getting lots of earthquakes lately. Are there more coming? Could this be what the Message from Mashiah referred to?
- End of Days Blog blogger Dov Bar-Leib will be hosting Vendyl Jones this Shabbat in Kochav Yaakov, Israel. However, the search for the lost ark mentioned earlier is not going so well, according to Mystical Paths. Let's hope that he will not be hindered any longer.
- A commenter on Mystical Paths from Cleveland is starting an organization called "American Friends of the Sanhedrin". Also, see here for a defense of the Sanhedrin.
- According to Erev Mashiach, the 6-year-old boy Eli says that most Jewish souls were elevated over Shavuot. See here for further discussion on Eli in general.
- The plans to have 600,000 Jews at the gates of Jerusalem for a unity demonstration are proceeding. The organizers are asking people to sign up here. More discussion about this is here and here.
- According to Rabban Shimon Ben Gamliel here (near the top of 116a), the Parsha of Vayehi Binso'a, which is surrounded by upside-down Nuns, is currently out of place. It is now in the place that it is in order to separate between two troubles for the Jewish people in this Parsha. In the future, when there will be no more troubles and no Yetzer Hara(-Rashi), it will be placed where it belongs - next to the portion that deals with the flags and the travels in the desert. Let's hope that the time for no more troubles will come speedily in our days! Amen!