Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, August 08, 2005

Disengagement? It Aint Happenin III

Parts I, II, IIa

R' Dov Bar Leib writes in an update:

I was told today by a great Rav, here in Kochav Yakov/Tel Tzion, that we are not losing Gaza. Obviously he is from the students of Elisha through Rav Nachman of Breslov who clarified how the students of Elisha should feel and think. This is a battle against K'feira (Deniers of Divine Providence) that wants to keep the Jews who are prosperous as secular as possible. Gush Katif is probably the most prosperous of the G-d fearing areas of the Land of Israel. All the forces of evil in the world want it destroyed. It tears the deniers of G-d apart that the sons of prophets will be victorious with G-d's help. The students of Eliyahu will have their day too in Yericho and Yerushalayim, very soon. How these things with regards to Gush Katif will happen, I do not know. (I actually have an idea, but I cannot speak about it at this time.) Yet, I have been told to remain steadfast through this process and to avoid exposing myself to the media's perspective as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home