Geula-Related Recent Links

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Many Zechuyot Sunday

This past Sunday, I was blessed with many Zechuyot (merits):

  • I had the merit of driving R' Gedalia Dov Schwartz to the airport on his way to the RCA Convention.

  • I had the merit of dancing in front of a Torah as part of a Hachnasat Sefer Torah

  • I had the merit of hearing R' Mattisyahu Salomon speak to a large crowd

  • I had the merit of learning Torah with my children

  • I had the merit of learning Torah with others


B"H Shezachiti Lekach!

2 Comments:

At Tue May 09, 02:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger Rafi G. said...

post about the hachnassat sefer torah. Describe it for us!!

Did Rabbi Schwartz say anything about the conflict with the Israeli Rabbinate?

 
At Tue May 09, 03:14:00 AM 2006, Blogger yaak said...

I just posted about the hachnassat sefer Torah.

Re: the conflict with the Rabanut, it was not mentioned. I'm waiting for the response after the convention is over. I can probably get inside information due to being closely related to someone high up in the RCA. Whether I can share that information is another story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home