Qadaffi's Death, Turkey's Devastation, and Shalit's Freedom
No, sorry. I didn't connect these three monumental events. I'll leave that for those greater than me. Just a post with links about them separately.
- Kikar Hashabbat has an article (in Hebrew) which lists more connections between Gilad Shalit and Yosef Hatzaddik and asks commenters to add even more. (See also here, here, here, here, and here.)
- Interesting that I called the war against Qadaffi a Kreplach War since it started on Purim. It ended just after Hoshana Rabba
- How long will Put as a nation exist? Or will it be divided among tribal leaders?
- I said it in February and again today. Despite the possibility of Qadaffi being a halachic Jew, it's still apt to say באבוד רשעים רנה.
- I wonder whatever happened to the potion R' Hayim Pinto Shlit"a gave Qadaffi. Perhaps he lost it in the move to Sirte or from Sirte.
- It doesn't surprise me at all that it was a NATO bomb that originally injured him. It was the King of the North vs. King of the South.
- Many articles pointed to R' Nir Ben Artzi's prediction of the destruction of Turkey after they were outright antagonistic to Israel in the past few months.
- YWN also notes Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlit"a's recent strong words against Turkey.
- Shirat Devorah has a Torah code from Rav Glazerson about it already.
- Meanwhile, Turkey rejected the IDF's offer for assistance, while ZAKA prepares to go.