Recent Interesting Links - Hukat 5772
- Arutz Sheva Hebrew has the story (that was also in this week's Mishpacha magazine in English) that an Arab worker stole an expensive piece of equipment from Har Hamenuhot right before the hilula for Rav Mordechai Eliyahu. They caught the guy that day - in the hospital with a severed finger.
- The Vizhnitzer Rebbe meets with Moishe Holtzberg and tells him to continue in the path of his parents.
- Rav Benayahu Shmueli says that the antidote for dealing with the problems in Egypt is reciting Pitum Haketoret.
- Page 3 of the latest Or Elyon has (in Hebrew) the short version of the latest Geula situation posts.
- Hot Thursday and on-pace for a record-hot summer:
“We’re definitely going to be seeing a lot of 90-degree days over the next seven days,” said meteorologist David Beachler of the National Weather Service, with a high of 100 forecast for Thursday along with a heat index close to 105.
Chicago saw three straight days in the 90s last week, bringing the year’s total to 13. Chicago’s hottest summer on record. was 1988, with 47 days that reached the 90s and seven that surpassed 100.
This summer is on target to eclipse that pace.