Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Rooting for Bennett This Fall

I'm hoping that the guys named Bennett can take their team all the way.

I'm expecting lots of good moves from the guys named Bennett in leading their team to victory.

I'm pretty confident that the guys named Bennett won't drop the ball.

I know that the guys named Bennett have connected themselves with a great team.

I've seen how the guys named Bennett respectfully listen to the advice of those who are coaching them.

I am aware of how the guys named Bennett know how to block the opposition to help their teammates progress.

I can rest assured that the guys named Bennett will stand up for their teammates in their time of need.

I'm talking, of course, about Earl Bennett and Martellus Bennett, respectively the wide receiver and tight end for the Chicago Bears.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 29, 01:34:00 PM 2013, Blogger vincent said...

Amsterdam Football Club 'AJAX' is where I am rooting for.
This ia a fine 'klipah nogah' I suppose, that we have here.
Thanks to all the Jewish foolks that didn't study in Yeshiva but played and watched soccer instead. Often together with their Dutch wifes, mind you. All way before Johan Cruyff's son Yordi would be technical director at Israel's current soccer champs.

http://www.innl.nl/page/6355/nl

 
At Wed Jul 31, 04:18:00 AM 2013, Anonymous Dovid from Modiin said...

hopefully the other Bennett could coach Bibi in out maneuver and defeating the evil obama-kerry team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home