Geula Update from Rav Fish - Hayei Sarah 5775
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Downfall of Yishmael
- From Beshalah 5772:
Rav Menachem Zisman adds that על פני כל אחיו נפל hints to the Muslim brotherhood who are causing the downfall of all of the kingdoms of Yishmael throughout the world. And to explain this further, the entire Perasha there is speaking about the descendants of Yishmael and his sons and the years of his life and his death. The end of the Perasha speaks about everything that happened to the children of Yishmael after his death: (Bereishit 25:18): וַיִּשְׁכְּנוּ מֵחֲוִילָה עַד-שׁוּר, אֲשֶׁר עַל-פְּנֵי מִצְרַיִם, בֹּאֲכָה, אַשּׁוּרָה; עַל-פְּנֵי כָל-אֶחָיו, נָפָל [And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Asshur: over against all his brethren he did settle.] On this verse did the Baal Haturim say that the end of the verse hints to Yishmael at the End of Days. And that's why it says על פני כל אחיו נפל because Yishmael will not fall via other nations, but rather, from his own brothers - internal revolutions, as we see in our days. And this is why the name of rebels trickled down as "The Muslim brotherhood" to symbolize this verse, where brothers are causing a downfall for Yishmael. And it is hinted to in Midrash (Yalkut Bereishit 79) [One verse says] על פני כל אחיו ישכון [while another verse says] על פני כל אחיו נפל [How is this reconciled?] In this world, he will dwell, but in the future, he has fallen. It comes out from this Midrash that we have a verse in the Torah about the End of Days that is being fulfilled right before our eyes.
- R' Yaakov Gefner adds that this is explicit in the Malbim (Daniel 12:7).
- From Tetzaveh 5772:
Rav Y. S. Tzur adds that the verse עַל-פְּנֵי כָל-אֶחָיו, נָפָל [referring to Yishmael] is the gematria of אנשי החמאס [the men of Hamas].
- R' M.P. adds that we see that Yishmael is destined to fall before the Redemption until it gets to a situation that is close to death. However, it is not mentioned that they will die totally and that no memory will remain. This is because after Mashiah comes, they will be subservient to Hashem's Kingdom just like the other nations that will remain in the world. This is similar to what occurred to their forefather Yishmael when the water ran out and he was about to die, but he didn't end up dying.
- There is a hint in the verse וַיִּכְלוּ הַמַּיִם, מִן-הַחֵמֶת; וַתַּשְׁלֵךְ אֶת-הַיֶּלֶד, תַּחַת אַחַד הַשִּׂיחִם [And the water in the bottle was spent, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.] If we subtract the gematria of מים [water = 90] from the gematria of חמת [bottle = 448], we get משיח [Mashiah = 358]. At that point, Yishmael is thrown "under one of the shrubs", but the word for "the shrubs" is השיחם, which is the same letters as המשיח [the Mashiah], meaning that he will be subservient to Mashiah.
- Also, ויכלו hints to the time of Redemption, which has the aspect of Shabbat, which is mentioned using the same letters ויכלו השמים והארץ.
- R' S. Reiskin adds that השיחם hints to Islamic leaders "Sheiks", who will fall at the time of the Redemption.
- The running out of water from the bottle hints to Yishmael, who doesn't have "water" since they are Hesed of the Kelipa who has none of its own water - only what it siphons from holiness. Therefore, in this world, Yishmael lives in deserts - without water. And the Yishmaelites killed Jews when they were exiled to Bavel with bags of air that were missing water.
- Also, the Milui of ישמעאל is יו"ד שי"ן מ"ם עי"ן אל"ף למ"ד, which is the gematria of תשע"ה. This is because the Milui symbolizes the end of the influence of Yishmael, which will occur in this year.
- The riots of the Yishmaelim that started in 5775 in Kafr Kana (קנא) is hinted to in Pirkei DeRibbi Eliezer (ch. 32), who says Yishmael is called Yishmael because in the future, HKB"H will hear the sound of the crying (נאקת) of the people from what Yishmael will do.
- Terrorist Stabbings Gematria
- R' Y. Elbaz said that the 2 Jews who were killed Al Kiddush Hashem אלמוג עשהאל שילוני and דליה למקוס HY"D. If you add the gematrias of their names, it equals the gematria of the date of the murders י"ז בחשוון תשע"ה plus the letters and Kollel.
- A nice thought on "Bimhera Veyameinu"
- R' Yosef Marciano adds that ינון [Yinon, one of the names of Mashiah] has the gematria of ימינו [our days] or 116. And if one counts 50-year Yovels from Creation until today, we see that we are currently in the 116th Yovel (from 5750 - 5800). The word מהרה [speedily] has the gematria of 250. This symbolizes the 250 years preceding the year 6000, which starts the Yovel that has the gematria of ימינו and ינון. This is why we say במהרה בימינו when praying for Mashiah to come.
- [YY - perhaps we can add that the 2 בs tell us that we are smack in the middle of this Yovel - the year 5775.]