Geula Update from Rav Fish - Vayera 5776
From Rav Fish's latest:
(if nothing else, read the 2 bullet points in red below)
- Har Nof Massacre
- [See what Rav Fish wrote last year regarding the Har Nof Massacre]
- [See also this Sod1820 page with a short video and a link to Rav Fish's audio]
- The Zohar that talks about 5 Tzaddikim dying has been fulfilled with the tragic passing of R' Chaim Yechiel Rothman HY"D on 11 Heshvan 5776.
- If you count 32 days from 11 Heshvan, you get to 13 Kislev 5776. This is a date to look out for for wars to begin.
- Tehiyat Hameitim in 408 x 2
- The Zohar Toledot 139b says that Tehiyat Hameitim will occur in 5408 based on calling the dead "בני חת". However, the Zohar mentions the word חת twice in a row, so perhaps (even though the year 5408 is clearly mentioned), it is hinting to us that we need to double the word חת to get the real year of Tehiyat Hameitim - namely 5816. And the Zohar says that 40 years prior to that time, the troubles will have passed. That brings us to 5776.
- R' Shimshon of Ostropoli ZY"A connected this Zohar to the 408 lights on the forehead of Mashiah ben David and added that it stems from the large ח and large ת "and I cannot expand this due to the danger", he said. He knew that the ת"ח was large - i.e. that it was doubled. And indeed there was a danger in the year 5408 (during the Khmelnytsky massacre) in which he was murdered Al Kiddush Hashem.
- The Shach at the end of his "Megilla Afa" also hints to this year of Tehiyat Hameitim by saying that it is hinted to in the verse בזאת יבא אהרן אל הקדש, i.e. that in the year זאת, there will be Tehiyat Hameitim and Aharon will once again come to the Kodesh. According to what we said, it could mean ב - i.e. 2x זאת - coming to 5816.
- Later, the Zohar brings down the opinions of Ribbi Yehuda and Ribbi Yitzhak who say that the Tehiyat Hameitim will occur at the very latest in 5790 and 5786 respectively. It later mentions the opinion of Ribbi Yose, who says that there will be many resurrections and all the resurrections will occur at that time. It would be illogical to say that these rabbis are disagreeing with the first opinion over so many hundreds of years (if it would mean 5408), but over a much shorter period.
- The Emek Hamelech also talks about the year 5408 and uses another verse מלחמה לה' בעמלק מדר דר - the words דר דר are the gematria of 408. Perhaps, the word בעמלק tells us that there will be 2 wars against Amalek of 408 years each.
- 408 is also the gematria of חבלי משיח.
- In the book Ateret Yeshua, the author notes that he had a dream that he saw this gematria. Khmelnytsky is חמי"ל in Hebrew, which stands for חבלי משיח יוצלו לרוחה, as in the song.
- The Hatam Sofer mentions the idea of 5408 and says it Haman's decree was actually fulfilled then. He adds that the verse וְקוֹץ וְדַרְדַּר, תַּצְמִיחַ לָךְ hints that from the generation [דור] of Haman [who is compared to a קוץ] until the generation of 5408, the decree will be kept - and דרדר is the gematria of 408.
- According to what we're saying that there are 2x408, we can say that the decree of another Persian king is a continuation of Haman's decree.
- R' Reuven Frankel adds that Khmelnytsky is similar to the name Khamenei.
- We can hint from the verse ודור רביעי ישובו הנה that we need to calculate דר four times.
- משיח is hinted by 2 Tzaddikim who died in 5408 - ר' שמשון of Ostropoli and ר' יחיאל of Nimrov.
- [He mentions much more about this. ע"ש]
- Al Aqsa Intifada
- [As mentioned 4 years ago:] And I also heard that the verse in Daniel 9:27 is written in the plural of שִׁקּוּצִים מְשֹׁמֵם [detestable things shall be that which causeth appalment] to hint the 2 detestable things that exist on the place of the Mikdash. And also שיקוצים [detestable things] in gematria is אל אקצא ועומאר [Al-Aqsa and Omar].
- אל אקצא plus the Kollel equals 224, which is the number of years from 5776 until 6000.
- This is why it's called the Al Aqsa Intifada to hint that this year will be their end.
- It is brought down in the name of Rav Yosef Schwartz ZT"L - the Saba of Netanya - that Gog Umagog will start when the Arabs will run wild with knives in the streets.
- Similarly, it's brought down in the name of Rav Asher Freund ZT"L that he said in 5736 that in 40 years, there will be fear of going into the street.
- This intifada is hinted to by the gemara Bechorot 8a (Daf | Text | English [pdf p. 30]):
[Caesar asked Ribbi Yehoshua ben Hananya:] ‘A bed of knives, wherewith can we cut it’? ‘With the horns of an ass’. They asked: ‘But has an ass horns’? ‘And is there a bed of knives’?
- The Maharsha explains that the donkey refers to Mashiah, who rides on a donkey and the knives symbolize barriers to reach perfection. Mashiah will remove these barriers.
- The Afikei Yam on Aggadot [by Rav Yitzhak Isaac Chaver] explains that the bed of knives symbolizes Esav and Yishmael and the donkey refers to the MBD while the horns come from an ox, referring to MBY, and together they will cut off Esav and Yishmael.
- In his book Si'ah Yitzhak, he explains it similarly.