Geula Update from Rav Fish - Vayakhel/Pekudei 5772
There's some REALLY good stuff in this one.
From Rav Fish's latest:
- It is written (Daniel 11:13)
And the king of the north shall again set forth a multitude, greater than the former; and he shall come on at the end of the times, even of years, with a great army and with much substance. And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south; also the children of the violent among thy people shall lift themselves up to establish the vision; but they shall stumble. And the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mound, and take a well-fortified city; and the arms of the south shall not withstand; and as for his chosen people, there shall be no strength in them to withstand. But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him; and he shall stand in the beauteous land, and in his hand shall be extermination.I heard from Rav Yehuda Sheinfeld Shlit"a and Rav David Hameyahel Shlit"a who explained these verses as referring to a war between Edom and Paras, which is the expected war between the U.S.A. and Iran. The King of the South is Iran, who is in the South, whereas the King of the North is the U.S.A. and Europe who are in the North.
In these verses, we see the process of the development of the war in the End of Days: First, we have "there shall many stand up against the king of the south" - i.e., they will threaten and enact sanctions against Iran. And "the violent among thy people" are those who rule today in Eretz Yisrael "shall lift themselves up to establish the vision; but they shall stumble", which means that they will try to attack Iran, but they will fail. Afterwards, "And the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mound, and take a well-fortified city" - the U.S.A. captures Iran, which is a "well-fortified city" since it fortifies the entire world by way of blocking the Straits of Hormuz. Afterwards. the U.S.A. will go to war against Yerushalayim, as it says "and he shall stand in the beauteous land, and in his hand shall be extermination." Rav Y. S. Tzur Shlit"a adds that "פריצי עמך" [violent among your people"] is the gematria of the name of MBY "נחמיה בן חושיאל" since they are the Kelipot which clothe the actions of MBY. They name of the 3 Meshihin: מנחם, שריה, and נחמיה is the gematria of 772. See the Zohar that there is a Mashiah from Shevet Dan whose name is Seraya, whose purpose is to assist MBY.
- Rav Yosef Marciano from France adds that פרס נפל ביד רומי [Persia falling in the hands of Rome] is the gematria of 772. [YY - I guess that would be the same gematria as רומי נפל ביד פרס.]
- [As already posted by Tzvi and Devash] Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlit"a said after his Shiur on Motza'ei Shabbat Zachor to prepare for Mashiah this upcoming Pesah.
- The milui of the first and last words of Megillat Esther (ויהי and זרעו) are וָ"ו יוֹ"ד הֵ"א יוֹ"ד זַיִ"ן רֵי"שׁ עַיִ"ן וָ"ו, whose gematria is 777 = ה'תשע"ב.
- A few connections between Esther and the Geula:
- The gemara in Hulin 139b says that Esther is hinted to in the Torah from ואנכי הסתר אסתיר [And I will surely hide My face in that day]. Rashi there explains that during Esther's time, there began a hiding of Hashem's face which caused many troubles for Israel. The letters that come after the word אסתר - meaning after the period of Hester Panim is over and the revelation of Hashem's face begins - are תשע"ב [YY- when you say that after ת is only ת].
- Also, אסתר המלכה with the words and letters = 772.
- Also, the קרובץ for Purim [said by Ashkenazic Jews] has: את אסתר גל ממסתיר לגואל.
- Also, the Likutim of the Ariza"l says that אסתר is Rashei Teivot for ראש תוך סוף א' with the Sod of ואנכי הסתר אסתיר, meaning that Esther hints to the entire Creation from beginning to end
- Rav Yosef Marciano from France adds that הסתר אסתיר has the gematria of 1336, which is close to the Keitz mentioned by Daniel.
- Just like after Esther's time, we merited a second Beit Hamikdash, so too, after the letters אסתר, which me mentioned earlier is תשע"ב, we should merit the third Beit Hamikdash, Amen, Ken Yehi Ratzon.
- More Purim connections to the Geula:
- The text of the berachot of the Megila [the first with the full text - the other 2 with just the words after מלך העולם and using Hashem's name as written and read] is: בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה יאהדונהי אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם, אֲשֶׁר קִדְּשָׁנוּ בְּמִצְוֹתָיו וְצִוָּנוּ עַל מִקְרָא מְגִלָּה: שֶׁעָשָׂה נִסִּים לַאֲבוֹתֵינוּ בַּיָּמִים הָהֵם בַּזְּמַן הַזֶּה: שֶׁהֶחֱיָינוּ וְקִיְּימָנוּ וְהִגִּיעָנוּ לַזְּמָן הַזֶּה, which is the gematria of 5773.
- Rav D. Leiv Shlit"a adds that the word פורים in Torah codes with a skip of 773 is found starting at Yeshaya 52:9 and on and includes verses that are connected with Redemption. [YY - it's also interesting the first letter begins the verse and that the last letter ends the verse, and is actually a final letter.]
- Yeshaya 52:9 - the פ from פצחו
- Yeshaya 53:9 - the ו from ואת
- Yeshaya 54:10 - the ר from אמר
- Yeshaya 55:9 - the י from שמים
- Yeshaya 56:7 - the ם from העמים
- המן [Haman] is mentioned in the Megilla 54 times. Multiply that by his name (95) and you get 5130. ממוכן [Memuchan, whom the rabbis identify with Haman] is mentioned 3 times. Multiply that by his name and you get 468. Altogether, you have 5598. If you add the letters, you have (54x3) + (5x3) = 177. 5598 + 177 = 5775.
- If you add the names of the 10 sons of Haman from the right column + the word איש that precedes them + one word ואת to connect them all + ten for the 10 sons, you get 5775.
- If you add the 10 words ואת on the left column of the 10 sons of Haman, you get 407 x 10 = 4070 (as we know, ואת is the same gematria as ארור [cursed]) + the word איש [which is 311] + the 2 letters ח"ת that are big in the Megilla + the words, you get 5772. [YY - my calculation only got 5210 at the most. Perhaps, something is missing.]
- Rav Moshe Levinger adds that just like over Haman was a king of higher rank, so too, over Ahmadinejad, there are the ayatollahs who are over him.
- The Midrash (Yalkut Shimoni Esther 1056) brings down:
During the second year of Ahashverosh's reign, Mordechai had a dream that there was very strong noise and trembling along with sounds of confusion all over the land, and fear and trembling over all its inhabitants. 2 sea-serpents traveled - one to greet the other - for war, and the whole population fled in fear. Between the 2 sea-serpents was one small nation, and all the nations rose up against this small nation to wipe its memory from the earth. And behold, that day, there was darkness and thick fog for the entire world, and this small nation was very troubled and it cried out to Hashem, all while the sea-serpents were fighting with angry cruelty. And behold, Mordechai saw a spring running between the 2 sea-serpents and it separated between the 2 sea-serpents from the war that they were fighting. And the spring grew and became an overflowing river like the flowing of the Mediterranean Sea that floods over the entire land. Then, the sun had risen and had shone over the entire world and the small nation was lifted higher and peace and truth was made in the entire earth.The Abravanel (Ma'ayenei Hayeshua 11:8) explains that the War of the Sea-serpents is the Gog Umagog War between Edom and Yishmael. [YY - I couldn't find a reference to this Midrash in the Ma'ayenei Hayeshua, but he does discuss the war between Edom and Yishmael there.] We see in this Midrash that between Edom and Yishmael, there is a small spring that separates between them, which hints to the Strait of Hormuz. The Shomrei Emunim Rebbe Shlit"a explains that this spring is the spring that will come out of the Holy of Holies in the future, and will become a flowing river. According to what we said, that the Strait of Hormuz symbolizes the spring of wisdom that will come out of the Holy of Holies in the future - which is the spring of Remez, which connects the Peshat to the Sod, and will spread in the future. This is why the Midrash concludes that with the merit of this spring, the Jewish people will be saved from this war and will be redeemed with mercy.
- The gemara (Sanhedrin 97b) says according to the Gr"a's text:
Rav Hanan bar Tahlifa sent to Rav Yosef: I found a man who had a scroll written in Assyrian script in Hebrew. I said to him, "From where did you get this?" He told me, "I was hired out to the Persian armies, and I found it among the hidden treasures of Persia. Written on it was: 'After 4231 years after the Creation of the world, the world will end. Some of them will be the Wars of the Sea-serpents, some of them will be the War of Gog Umagog, and the rest is the Days of Mashiah.' "And we find in Zohar Hadash (Vayeishev 36b) that immediately after 1540 years that rectifies the selling of Yosef, we will merit Redemption. If we add 4231 to 1540, we get 5772 [YY - you can add one especially since Creation started in Year 1]. This is because the War of the Sea-Serpents hints to the selling of Yosef who is compared to a fish, as is brought down in the Gemara Berachot 20a regarding the verse וידגו לרב בקרב הארץ. And therefore, the Zohar points out that immediately after the 1540 years that the War of the Sea-serpents rectifies the selling of Yosef, we will merit Redemption. And we will bring down the wording of the Zohar:
They were punished according to the number of years that they caused him to be missing [away from his father] from the Sod of שבע על חטאתיכם. Come and see, when you count 22 years - 7 times for each of the 10 [brothers] that sold him, you come out with 1540. And then, the Redemption will be aroused for Israel like the morning.
- The 3 verses about Creation that hint to Redemption: (Bereishit 1:2) וְהָאָרֶץ, הָיְתָה תֹהוּ וָבֹהוּ, וְחֹשֶׁךְ, עַל-פְּנֵי תְהוֹם; וְרוּחַ אֱלֹהִים, מְרַחֶפֶת עַל-פְּנֵי הַמָּיִם: וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים, יְהִי אוֹר; וַיְהִי-אוֹר: וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים אֶת-הָאוֹר, כִּי-טוֹב; וַיַּבְדֵּל אֱלֹהִים, בֵּין הָאוֹר וּבֵין הַחֹשֶׁךְ is the gematria of המשיח 5772 [YY - my calculation gets me to המשיח 5773].
- Rav Matityahu Glazerson Shlit"a adds that the 3 words that begin the Torah: בראשית ברא אלהים - its Milui plus the Milui of its Milui = 5772.
- The Pit'hei She'arim uses the verse לְעוֹלָם יְהוָה-- דְּבָרְךָ, נִצָּב בַּשָּׁמָיִם to hint to the lights of the Shechina which are hidden in the Partzuf of the Ze'eir Anpin, which has the Sod of the letter ו, until the future. Rav Y. S. Tzur adds that if we multiply the gematria of the verse  by 6 [gematria of ו], we get 5772 to hint to the fact that it is only hidden until this year and no longer.
- In the Sin of the Golden Calf, there were 600,000 men and 600,000 women, as it says (Shemot 12:37) וַיִּסְעוּ בְנֵי-יִשְׂרָאֵל מֵרַעְמְסֵס, סֻכֹּתָה, כְּשֵׁשׁ-מֵאוֹת אֶלֶף רַגְלִי הַגְּבָרִים, לְבַד מִטָּף. And if we count the number of days that passed from the time that the Israelites entered the Land of Israel in 2488 until the year 5773, which is 3285 years multiplied by 365.2469 days per year, we get 1,200,000 days. This is one day corresponding to each person who was there at the time of the Sin of the Golden Calf. And it says (Shemot 32:34) וּבְיוֹם פָּקְדִי, וּפָקַדְתִּי עֲלֵהֶם חַטָּאתָם [nevertheless in the day when I visit, I will visit their sin upon them]. We see that the punishment has the aspect of a day.
- The Kabbalist Rav Moshe Aharon Hakohen Shlit"a is very worried about a flood for some countries in the world soon.
- חַד גַּדְיָא, חַד גַּדְיָא, דְּזַבִּן אַבָּא בִּתְרֵי זוּזֵי with the words is the gematria of ה'תשע"ב.
- It's brought down in the "Davar Be'ito" calendar (Tishri 1) that the piyut Untaneh Tokef was written by Rav Amnon of Mainz in the year 4772 and it has an incredible hint to the Redemption in the year 5772. The piyut starts וּנְתַנֶּה תּקֶף קְדֻשַּׁת הַיּום כִּי הוּא נורָא וְאָיום [Let us now relate the power of this day's holiness, for it is awesome and frightening.] This hints to one of the "days" of HKB"H, which is 1000 years - until 5772. The piyut continues וּבו תִנָּשֵׂא מַלְכוּתֶךָ וְיִכּון בְּחֶסֶד כִּסְאֶךָ וְתֵשֵׁב עָלָיו בֶּאֱמֶת [On it Your Kingship will be exalted; Your throne will be firmed with kindness and You will sit upon it in truth.] This means that after this "day", we will merit Redemption, as Your Kingship will be exalted and Your throne will be firmed with kindness - or חסד, the gematria of 72.
- The text of the Haggadah: עֶשֶׂר מַכּוֹת שֶׁהֵבִיא הַקָּדוֹשׁ בָּרוּךְ הוּא עַל הַמִּצְרִים: דָּם, צְפַרְדֵּעַ, כִּנִּם, עָרֹב, דֶּבֶר, שְׁחִין, בָּרָד, אַרְבֶּה, חשֶׁךְ, מַכַּת בְּכוֹרוֹת is 5775 [YY-I got 5774] since at that time will stop the 10 plagues of the Future Redemption.
- The text of the blessings for Hannuka: בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה יאהדונהי אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם, אֲשֶׁר קִדְּשָׁנוּ בְּמִצְוֹתָיו וְצִוָּנוּ לְהַדְלִיק נֵר חֲנוּכָּה: שֶׁעָשָׂה נִסִּים לַאֲבוֹתֵינוּ בַּיָּמִים הָהֵם בַּזְּמַן הַזֶּה: שֶׁהֶחֱיָינוּ וְקִיְּימָנוּ וְהִגִּיעָנוּ לַזְּמָן הַזֶּה also is the gematria of 5772.
- The ancestry brought down at the end of Megillat Rut: פרץ חצרון רם עמינדב נחשון שלמון בעז עבד ישי, when using final letters as big numbers, comes out to 5775.
- We want to add onto what we have brought down from the family of Rav Yitzchak Shlomo Zilberman ZT"L, who have a tradition from the Gr"a about the year 5772 as the year of the Keitz, which comes out of the verses of the Song of Ha'azinu. According to what is brought down in the Hagahot HaGr"a on Mesechet Sofrim (12:8) that the Song of Ha'azinu is written on 72 lines in the Sefer Torah. That is, 70 lines, plus the group of lines above it and the group of lines below it are considered like 1 each - making 72 lines altogether. And we see another connection between Ha'azinu and 72 - that it can be divided into 70 years of birth pangs and 2 years of birth. And we will copy a picture of the Song of Ha'azinu as it is written in the Sefer Torah, and we will see that the 72 lines have a shape of a final Mem ם - that is made up of 2 letters dalet ד, and in the Zohar this symbolizes the womb from where the fetus emerges. Also, the top and bottom "line" each are made up of 6 lines, which symbolizes Mashiah Ben Yosef, to whom this time period relates. The bottom-left corner of each group of lines is a final-Mem ם. Also, the letters in the corners of the upper "line" are ו from ואעידה, then the י from ידעתי, followed by ק from קהל, followed by ם from תמם. These have the gematria of יוסף (which is 156). And it's brought down in the Minhat Shai that the verses from האזינו until וישמן ישורון start on the right side, and from וישמן ישורון which starts the exile the verses start from the left side. Later, it starts again on the right side starting from the verse כי אשא אל שמים ידי because from there begins the Redemption that comes from the Keitz Hayamin [Endtime of the right side].