When Nissan Approaches, Geula-Blogging Increases
Here are a few recent Geula-related posts going on:
- The Mashiach is Coming blog quotes Kikar [text in brackets added by me]:
Kikar Hashabat reports on a number of businessmen from Ukraine who went to the Bnei Brak residence of the mekubal Rav Dovid Chaim Stern, asking him for advice due to the precarious situation in their country.
The mekubal gave them three tips: to recite Tehillim, to refrain from idle talk in the synagogue and long to move to Israel. He said that we are in the footsteps of the Mashiach [and the main longing and prayer is to live in the Holy Land, especially since according to natural means, there could Halila be a danger where you live]. We have to remember "שאין עוד מלבדו יתברך" - that there is nothing but Hashem.
- Rabbi Lazer Brody had a video shiur 3 weeks ago called "The Megilla of Geula", where he said that all the events occurring today will come together in one big Megilla that culminates in our Final Redemption. Today, he notes that the Gerrer Rebbe said the same thing:
This morning, I heard from a close friend and a Gerrer Chassid who was with the Gerrer Rebbe shlit'a (image, left) on Purim, that the Gerrer Rebbe (Rabbi Yaakov Aryeh Alter shlit'a) said that we our now in the midst of the Megilla of Geula: in the original Yiddish, he said, Mir halt mit arein in di Megilla fun Geula.
The Gerrer Rebbe shlit'a is a tzaddik of very few words.
Someone then asked the Rebbe, velechen perek, which chapter are we? The Rebbe didn't answer.
Anyone in Israel that can't smell the imminent Geula and the coming of Moshiach needs an ear, nose and throat checkup. Very big things are about to happen, as we see that the world is changing all around us.
- Soul Mazal: The Putin Spiral
- Tomer Devorah: Message from Daniel: "NO FURTHER" (Part 2)
- Absolute Truth: Pay Attention -- Messages from Hashem