Geula-Related Recent Links

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rav Schick Shlit"a: My Keitz is Getting Closer

Rav Eliezer Shlomo Schick Shlit"a, the Tzaddik of Yavne'el, the person that Rav Kaduri ZT"L hinted was the Mashiah, called for an emergency gathering in his town of Yavne'el, says Kikar, and addressed the following issues:

  1. He reiterated his opposition to smartphones, again calling them "Ba'al Pe'or of today", and added that people who carry them around should not be Hazanim or receive Aliyot.  [YY - I may not subscribe to this view exactly, but I do see where it comes from.]
  2. He says that Binyamin Ben-Eliezer deserves the support of the community for President of Israel as Hakarat Hatov for previous city projects.
  3. Regarding the Draft Law, he promises that in a short while, everything will change for the better - the coalition Ahdut will fall apart and all will be good.  HKB"H is just testing us to see if we're holding strong.
  4. Regarding his health, he said, "My end is near (קיצי מתקרב) [YY - which can also be interpreted as, "My Keitz is getting closer"].  After the heart incident that occurred 2 years ago, I'm no longer the same man - I'm barely alive.  I request that you pray for me."  

5 Comments:

At Wed Mar 26, 02:52:00 PM 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Refuah Shleimah to HaRav Eliezer Shlomo Schick, Shlita! We need our tzadikim. In general, we all need to say more Tehilim, in these troubling times.

 
At Wed Mar 26, 03:17:00 PM 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...

psalm 6 is a psalm on sickness and recovery B"H for rav shick and others

 
At Wed Mar 26, 03:27:00 PM 2014, Anonymous Yankev said...

23 Nisan 5773 (03.04.2013)
Rabbi Shick who is a leader of a large Breslov community related to his son R' Moshe Shick the details of the amazing event on Motzoei Shabbos Chol Hamoed.

In Rabbi Shick's words:

"Exactly one year ago, I had a heart attack at 1:35 am, in the middle of the night and I was taken to the hospital for an emergency operation.

During the surgery while I was under general anesthesia, I saw the Lubavitcher Rebbe throughout the entire operation standing over above me and patting my head saying: "Do not worry, you will come out of this, I am caring for you and making sure that everything will pass, you will come out of this".

Rabbi Shick expressed his gratitude to the Rebbe and in addition visited the Ohel exactly one year later at 1:35 AM...

http://www.chabadinfo.com/?url=article_en&id=30530

 
At Wed Mar 26, 03:49:00 PM 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rebbe is mbd , he doesnt like us using cell phones and internet for baal por . Its almost nissan 5774 774 = beit mashiach 4 , meaning the 4 letters of Hashems infeffable name YKVK will be in this temple until the world ceises after olam haba .

 
At Wed Mar 26, 04:17:00 PM 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...


This is to dov bear and lazer who call for alyah now . I think the reason that wont happen is psycholigacal . Ashkenzic religious jewry was smacked so bad by Hashem in the shoah , that they want to go to EY only with the REAL geulah not hertzyls idea of geulah .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home