Geula Update from Rav Fish - Terumah 5772
From Rav Fish's latest:
- He quotes from Rav Moshe Wolfson Shlit"a's speech
- Quotes from a letter from Rav Moshe Aharon Hakohen Shlita:
To all the friends on Har Tzion:
"sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout at the head of the nations" "in that day shall the LORD be One, and His name one."
"Behold, a storm of the LORD is gone forth in fury, a sweeping storm; it shall whirl upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until He have executed, and till He have performed the purposes of His heart; in the end of days ye shall consider it. At that time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people." And this is exactly the time that is the time referred to in Yirmiyahu Hanavi.
Many blessings to you, dear brothers. Hashem should give you the power and strength to hold onto Har Tzion, and the merit of King David will stand by you until the very very soon Redemption. You should know, my children, that Hashem, the G-d of Israel, will not give the place to these wicked ones at all, and let our eyes see Your return to Zion with mercy.
- Rav Yosef Sofer Shlit"a adds that the verse that the Gr"a uses to expound about the Torah of Remez is "כל גיא". The letters that come afterwards are למד כ"ב, telling us that we should merit to learn (למד) the hints that come out of the 22 (כ"ב) letters.
- The letters רז that are hinted to [via first and last letters] in the word רמז hints to the fact that via רמז, you get to רז [which is Sod].
- The pathway between exile and Redemption starts with the Strait of Hormuz, which symbolizes the strait and pathway of the Torah of Remez, which is the pathway between Peshat and Sod, between exile and Redemption.
- Rav Avigdor Aharonson Shlit"a said that רַבִּי אֶלְעָזָר אֲבִיחֲצִירָא is the gematria of נִצוֹץ מִמָּשִׁיחַ בֶּן יוֹסֵף [a spark of Mashiah ben Yosef].
- Regarding the number 9 (and particularly the letter צ) and Geula, he quotes the Yalkut, which comes from Pirkei DeRibbi Eliezer that I quoted here.
- The RM"Z Shlit"a adds that יוסף דויד is the gematria of 180, which is 18x10, which is the years of Yitzhak, whose letters are קץ חי, because he lived 180 years. This is because חי is the Sod of Ateret Hayesod, which connects Yosef to David. Also, a star of David has 18 lines. The book "Mat'amim" quoting "Eretz HaHayim" says, "Anything holy, like the Parochet, cloths on the Sefer Torah and on the Heichal, we make a sign with 6 sides and call it "Magen David", which is 2 triangles intertwined one in another, because this picture depicts Hashem's unity and His rule over 6 directions." Also, the "Sefer Halikutim" of Rav Moshe David Vali says, "When Malchut faces inward, then it has the image of a Magen David." The Ariza"l's Sha'ar Hayihudim (chapter 12) says to write on an amulet the shape of a Magen David and it helps for any sickness. Also, the RM"Z Shlit"a adds that every word from דוד מלך ישראל חי וקים has a hint from the letters שבעת, which are the letters of תשע"ב. Firstly, דוד is the gematria of 2x7. מלך hints to the Sefira of Malchut, which is the 7th. The letters of the word ישראל are the letters that start the 3 forefathers and 4 mothers - altogether 7. Also, the 7 shepherds. חי is 2x9, which in Hebrew is ב x תשע, which is the letters of שבעת. The word וקים hints to the oath of Hashem (שבועת ה) as was mentioned. Rav R.D. Tzur Shlit"a adds that David lived 70 - שבעים - years, and again, we see the number שבע.
- The RM"Z adds that the 9 תשע months of pregnancy are hinted to in the years תשע"א and תשע"ב.
- [Next is a technical and Kabbalistic piece about Ribbi Akiva's hair.]
- It's brought down in the commentary of the Rashba"tz to the Piyut of the Ri"tz Gei'ut in the name of the Midrash, "When the Creator commanded, 'Let the earth put forth grass, herb yielding seed', 1290 types of grass and herbs grew." It appears that there is a hint here to the types of grass of the exile, as Daniel prophesied that the final exile will last 1290 years, which corresponds to the 1290 types of grass which are connected to the period of exile.
- The Rama"k's Tomer Devorah says on the verse וַיִּקְבֹּר אֹתוֹ בַגַּי that Hashem buried Moshe in the 13 attributes of mercy, whose merit will protect Israel in their exile in the merit of Moshe. The "Miperi Ephraim" says that Moshe died in the year 2489, and if you add to this number the gematria of the 13 attributes of mercy "אל רחום וחנון ארך אפים ורב חסד ואמת נצר חסד לאלפים נשא עון ופשע וחטאה ונקה", you get 5699. That is when the merit of Moshe with the 13 attributes of mercy ended, as Hashem was slow to anger and waited for us to do Teshuva. And in this year, Am Yisrael started to be punished for the sins of all the generations. Rav Yosef Sofer Shlit"a adds that the letters that come after תרצ"ט is קשיא. and not only that, but it is also the א"ט ב"ח of it. This hints to the fact that from this year on, the judgement started to be harsh (קשיא).
- It's brought down in the Shelah (Shemot Torah Or) that the letters that succeed "פקד" are "צרה", meaning that the order of Pekida begins with trouble. Also, the year תשע"ב is hinted to in the text of prayer, when we say, "ועונה לעמו בעת שועם אליו". Also, the word בעת hints to a Be'itah Redemption.
- Rav D.L. Leiv Shlit"a adds that ה'תשע"ג is the gematria of ברכת יוסף and עושר רב.
- אור חדש על ציון is the gematria of תשע"ה.
- Rav Y.S. Tzur Shlit"a adds that שומע תפלה is the gematria of אני ה' בעתה אחישנה with the words.
- שבע is the gematria of בן ישי.
- Rav Avigdor Aharonson Shlit"a writes to us more hints:
- אליהו התשבי בא is the gematria of תשע"ב.
- אליהו הנביא אליהו התשבי אליהו הגלעדי במהרה יבא אלינו עם משיח בן דוד is the gematria of בזמן האלף הששי בשנה תשע"ב.
- The text of the blessing [recited on Tish'a Be'av] מנחם ציון ובונה ירושלים is the gematria of זהו בה' אלפים תשע"ב [with the Kollel].
- [On the verse that discusses the punishment of those who fight against Yerushalayim,] Rav D. Tzur Shlit"a adds that המק is the gematria of כימי ביאולגי [chemical biological] with the words and the Kollel. Rav Z.R. Shlit"a adds that we find in Midrash a hint to what we saw in our days that countries will produce for themselves the weaponry that will destroy them, like when there are leaks from nuclear reactors and the like, or when they produce weapons for their enemies. (Yalkut Yeshaya 439) "Upon the 4th kingdom, He decreed that it will bring its own wood and it will be burnt in them forever, as it says, 'And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day, the smoke thereof shall go up for ever...'." And I heard from the Primishlaner Rebbe Shlit"a (things that were said Motza'ei Shabbat Parshat Va'eira, 5772) that soon, Hashem will take revenge against the nations over the troubles that they did to Israel at all time periods, and we are standing really close to the coming of Mashiah. And I also heard from Rav Tidhar Eilon Azulai Shlit"a that already in the upcoming month of Nissan, the great revolutions of the Redemption will commence.
- We find in the Zohar (Vayeira 116b) that "in the year 5600, the gates of wisdom above and below will open and the world will be prepared to enter the 7th millennium, just like a person who prepares on Friday when the sun is setting to enter into Shabbat." We see that from the year 5600, the period of preparation for Redemption with the Sod of Ikveta Dimshiha has begun. From 5600 until the end of the year 5772 will complete 172 (עקב) years, which will hint to the completion of the period of Ikveta (עקבתא) Dimshiha. It's also brought down in Targum Yerushalmi (Bereishit 3:15) that Mashiah will come at the end of 172 "days". Here is the text: "עתידין הינון אלין לאלין למעבד שפוייתא בעקבא בסוף עקב יומיא ביומוי דמלכא משיחא".
- People wrote me that before the Six Day War, for the first time in Eretz Yisrael, there were 600,000 men over the age of 20. Now, they say that there are this number who keep Torah and Mitzvot. And we find in the Midrash (Yalkut Hoshe'a 518): "Just as their leaving Egypt was with 600,000 and their entering the Land was with 600,000, similarly, for the Days of Mashiah, it will be with 600,000."
- The letters יד of צדיק symbolizes Yesod. The remaining letters are קץ.
- Rav R.A. Davidovitz Shlit"a adds that it's written about Mashiah, "שלח נא ביד תשלח". The book Shevilei Emuna (Netiv 10) writes, "נא ביד תשלח" is the gematria of "זה מנחם בן עמיאל מלך המשיח".
- Rav R.A. Davidovitz Shlit"a adds that there is an oath to Hashem regarding the war with Amalek too. "כי יד על כס י-ה מלחמה לה' בעמלק". We mentioned earlier that מלחמה לה' בעמלק is Rashei Teivot of 72.
- The Zohar (Pekudei 241b) says that the connection of the boards of the Mishkan (Kerashim) to the sockets had the aspect of connecting Yesod and Malchut. Also, Likutei Torah of the Ariza"l says that the sockets (אדנים) in the Mishkan corresponded to Hashem's name א-דני, which symbolizes Malchut. Also, the Degel Mahane Ephraim (Terumah s.v. שני) says "'2 sockets' - meaning 2 aspects of א-דני, which is Kevayachol, קוב"ה ושכינתיה, 'for one board' - meaning for one connection." And also here, we see that the connection between the boards and the sockets, which symbolizes the unification of the Mishkan with the aspect of the connection of the 2 Meshihin, is done via the aspect of שתי ידים, as it says, "שְׁתֵּי יָדֹת, לַקֶּרֶשׁ הָאֶחָד, מְשֻׁלָּבֹת, אַחַת אֶל-אֶחָת [Each board had two tenons, joined one to another.]" Also, שְׁתֵּי יָדֹת, לַקֶּרֶשׁ הָאֶחָד is the Rashei Teivot of שילה - Shiloh, one of the names of Mashiah. Also, מְשֻׁלָּבֹת has the gematria of 772. The joining (שילוב) hints to unification, as Rashi (Shemot 26:25) brings down, "Like the rung that enters the hole of the poles of the ladder, and that is the expression of משלבת - made like a rung." And we already explained earlier that the Sod of the 100-year process is the Sod of the 100 sockets, and it comes out that the connection of the sockets, which is hinted to in the word "משלבת" has the gematria of 772. That is the point of the unification of the Meshihin among the 100 sockets/years.
- I heard in the name of the Kabbalist Rav Hayim Cohen (the Milkman), who spoke on Friday, 24 Shevat, 5772, and said that it was clear to him that Ahmadinejad is a Gilgul of Haman Harasha, and he called to give the Mahatzit Hashekel early in order for us to have our Shekalim precede his Shekalim.