Geula Update from Rav Fish - Bereishit 5774 (about Rav Ovadia Shlit"a)
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Rav Glazerson writes to Rav Fish on the connection between Rav Elyashiv ZT"L and לבחל"ח Rav Ovadia Shlit"a:
- I'm sending an interesting table about Maran Pe'er Hador Vahadaro Rabbeinu Ovadia Yosef Shlit"a who is a root of MBY. The connection between Maran Rav Elyashiv ZT"L and לבחל"ח Maran Pe'er Hador Vahadaro Rabbeinu Ovadia Yosef Shlit"a has been widely publicized. They both sat together for many years in the Great Beit Din of the State of Israel - as you explained that MBY works via the Kelipa goverment that was established in the State of Israel. Just as you explained with many proofs that Maran Rav Yosef Shalom [Elyashiv] ZT"L was from the root of MBY, similarly, there is no doubt that also Maran Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlit"a, who also has the name "Yosef", is from the root of MBY. And we see in reality that the State of Israel primarily relies on Maran Shlit"a, and without his support, almost no government would be formed - besides the fact that he was the chief rabbi, etc.
- In the table, one can find: "Mashiahs", "Rav Ovadia", "Yosef", "Elyashuv", "772", "Eliyahu", "Shiloh", "Menahem":
- Rav Fish adds:
- The day of the Berit Milah of Rav Ovadia Shlit"a was on Sukkot on the Ushpizin of Yosef, which is why he was named "Yosef". [YY - see also what I wrote in a comment to the previous post.] It's amazing that in the day of Yosef's Ushpizin in 5774 they added the name "Hayim" - with the Sod of the verse that's mentioned about MBY חַיִּים, שָׁאַל מִמְּךָ--נָתַתָּה לּוֹ [He asked life of Thee, Thou gavest it him]. [YY - see Sukkah 52a where the simple understanding implies that the verse is referring to MBD, but the Gr"a and Ariza"l say it's referring to MBY. See the Mashiach Awareness blog how to read that interpretation into the gemara.]
- Similarly, Maran Shlit"a was appointed chief rabbi of Israel in 5734 - after the Yom Kippur War - and he led the State of Israel for 40 years until this evil goverment that was established in 5773 and took the Shas party out of the state leadership. And regarding MBY, Haza"l say that he will lead the nation of Israel for 40 years. And afterwards, he will lead together with MBD, if we will pray for length of days.
- The permutations of the letters ע-ו-ב-ד-י-ה are very rare in Tana"ch (only 11 times in Rashei Teivot, once in Sofei Teivot, and once in 1- to 7-letter skips). Nevertheless, we found that the name ע-ו-ב-ד-י-ה is found twice in Rashei Teivot having to do with the connection of Yosef to his brothers (Bereishit 43:17-18): וַיַּעַשׂ הָאִישׁ, כַּאֲשֶׁר אָמַר יוֹסֵף; וַיָּבֵא הָאִישׁ אֶת-הָאֲנָשִׁים, בֵּיתָה יוֹסֵף. וַיִּירְאוּ הָאֲנָשִׁים, כִּי הוּבְאוּ בֵּית יוֹסֵף, וַיֹּאמְרוּ עַל-דְּבַר הַכֶּסֶף. And once more having to do with the connection of Sha'ul and David, which is the Sod of the connection of MBY and MBD (Shemuel Alef 17:58): וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו שָׁאוּל, בֶּן-מִי אַתָּה הַנָּעַר; וַיֹּאמֶר דָּוִד, בֶּן-עַבְדְּךָ יִשַׁי בֵּית הַלַּחְמִי. Also, the word ע-ב-ד-י-ה without the ו is hinted to in the following verse having to do with Yosef (Bereishit 39:12): וַתִּתְפְּשֵׂהוּ בְּבִגְדוֹ לֵאמֹר, שִׁכְבָה עִמִּי; וַיַּעֲזֹב בִּגְדוֹ בְּיָדָהּ, וַיָּנָס וַיֵּצֵא הַחוּצָה.
- Also, חיים עובדיה יוסף בן גורג'יה has the gematria of 600, which hints to MBY, to whom the number שש [the number 6] applies, which has the gematria of 600.
- Rav D. Lev adds that הרב עובדיה הרב אלישיב is the gematria of שיבת ציון.